CASA VALDESE Torre Pellice
Via Arnaud, 34, 10066 Torre Pellice TO
Tel. +39 0121 91801 Fax. +39 0121 950049
We wish to inform you about how Italian law (Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, the Privacy Act) protects your privacy in relation to treatment of data concerning you. Article 13 of the act mentioned above contains provisions as follows:
1. Processing Data processing must be conducted according to the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and the protection of privacy and rights. The processing procedure may be automated (digital) or manual (paper-based), for which appropriate safety measures are foreseen.
2. Purposes and timing Personal data that you provide to our organisation will be processed regarding the supply of tourism, hospitality and lodging services for the time necessary to implement the services as agreed.
3. Data conferral Data conferral as above is necessary for implementation of services. You are free to refuse to provide your data, but in this case, it will not be possible to offer the services.
4. Diffusion Personal data that you provide to our organisation will not be diffused, but may be communicated as required, pursuant to provisions in force, to qualified institutional bodies (provinces and regions) at their request, and in aggregate anonymous form to elaborate statistics and studies of economic sectors.
5. Rights of data owners You are entitled to exercise your rights by contacting the Data Controller, the Synodical Commission for the Waldensian Diaconia, in the person of its temporary legal representative, at the registered office in Torre Pellice, Via Angrogna no. 18, pursuant to article 7, “Right of access to personal data and other rights”, of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003. You can write to firstname.lastname@example.org with any requests concerning your data.